Jaime from The Oliver’s Madhouse made my day yesterday by nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
Jaime’s blog was ranked at #125 this month on Tots100 so a big congratulations to Jaime. She really does deserve this ranking, she works hard on her blog and I love catching up on what her and the rest of the Oliver family have been up to.
Thank you Jaime for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
So here are the official rules:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back
- Answer the ‘Super Sweet’ Questions
- Nominate a Bakers Dozen, link to their blogs in your post and notify them on their blogs. (It’s ok if you dont have 13 blogs to nominate, just share the love!)
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
Super Sweet Questions:
Cookies or Cake?
Cookies, unless the cake has lashings of cream, then it’s definitely cake
Chocolate or Vanilla
Definitely Chocolate, unless it’s vanilla butter cream.
What is your favourite sweet treat?
Mints! I have been addicted to them since I was little. A pack of mints, will never last me more than 5 minutes.
When do you crave sweet things the most?
In all honesty I don’t, I am a savoury person and would rather have crisps.
If you had a sweet nickname, what would it
Matt always calls me Treacle or Sugar Lips.
And the nominees for the Super Sweet Blogging Award are:
Of course, anyone who would like to take part are more than welcome. Make sure you tag me on Social Media so I can come and have a read.
Pin For Later: