This week I am joining in with a new linky called Reasons To be Cheerful. This is is hosted by Michelle from Mummy From The Heart (Note: 2018 I found out its also being hosted by Becky from Lakes Single Mum as well.)
My reasons to be cheerful this week.
- Cameron has now made a full recovery from his nasty bout of Gastroenteritis. He has now resumed his normal activity of eating me out of house and home.
- Cameron can now say ‘Hi Monkey’ and ‘Hi Doggy’ This is a major success for him. I am hoping this will give him the confidence and ability to talk more whilst we wait from proper help from Speech Therapy.
- My Badger Problem has finally been acknowledged and the Housing Association are looking into ways that they can prevent them from ripping my bin bags apart. Thank you to the two faced neighbours who reported me in the first place.
- We have finally ditched the bottles at night for Cameron! We were going to do it when he turned 3. But seeing as he couldn’t have them when he was ill (Couldn’t keep the milk down) we decided to stick with it. He has now been bottle free for 12 days!!!
- Have been told Cameron is making excellent progress at nursery. Today he has been decorating biscuits, making fruit kebabs and making jam sandwiches. (His Nursery had a workshop about food)
These are my Reasons To be Cheerful this week. What are your Reasons To Be Cheerful?
Pin For Later: