Just after I got nominated for the Super Sweet Blogging Award, I received a tweet to say I had been nominated for The Liebster Award.
2 Awards in One Night! This made me super happy, so thank you for nominating me!
The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers and the rules of the award are:
- The nominee must link back to whoever awarded them
- Write 11 random facts about themselves
- Answer the 11 questions from the award giver
- Nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It’s a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs they want to follow.
So here goes:
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I talk in my sleep ALOT. According to Matt I am funnier in my sleep than when I am awake.
- I am unable to say Dwarf, Millennium, abnormalities and Anonymous
- I can turn my tongue all the way around
- I’m nearly 30 and still go to bed with a cuddly toy
- I am very attracted to men with beards and wont let Matt get rid of his
- I want to spearhead a campaign to bring Lucky Charms back to the UK in normal supermarkets at normal costs
- Sometimes I wake myself up from snoring too loudly and blame Matt for it
- I am a girl gamer and apparently this is rare as I always get asked if the game is for my boyfriend when purchasing
- I have Rh- Blood
- If I have less than 7 hours a night sleep I literally can not function
- I check my blog stats way too often
Here are the questions given to me:
- Cats or Dogs? – Definitely Dogs!
- If you could live in any period of time when would it be and why? – 1928 onwards, but as a different person so I can see my Grampy from when he was born and follow him throughout his whole life.
- What is on of your aspirations for the future? – To get my son the help he needs to enable him to talk.
- What was one of your most embarrassing moments? – First day out of nappies, and I sit on a wasp!
- What is your favourite song on the radio at the moment? – Rhianna – Stay
- When was the last time you cried tears of joy? – Thursday, after I was told that no abnormalities could be found with my cervix and that I could try to conceive now.
- What were you doing in the year 2000? – In year 7 at Secondary School
- What is your favourite food? – Chinese
- Which Dr Who do you like the best? – Arghhhh I can not choose between David Tennant and Matt Smith. They are joint best for me. David had the whole romance thing with Billie Piper and the comedy with Katherine Tate. However Matt Smith is incredible funny and quirky
- What is your guilty pleasure? Takeaways, far too often.
- What is your favourite post on your blog and why? – I love all of them.
My 11 questions I am posing to my fellow bloggers are:
- If you could say one thing to one person right now, what would it be?
- What’s the worse chat up line you have used or someone has used on you?
- What is the funniest joke you know?
- Honestly, how many hours do you spend on Social Media a day?
- If you owned a TARDIS where would you go and who would you see?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- In 1987, what were you doing?
- What is your favourite type of music?
- Honestly, how often do you check your blog stats?
- If you could be reborn as something other than a human, what would it be and why?
- If people could describe you in one word, what would it be?
Here are my Nominations.
Unfortunately I don’t have 11 as I have a lot of fab bloggers that all have over 200 followers but here are some fab blogs that are worth reading 🙂
Pin For Later: